Pricing that fits every stage of business.
Whether you are just starting in business or are growing.
Business BasicFor any business to get started
Business StandardFor businesses looking to manager their Cyber and Risk posture
Business PremiumFor businesses looking for full Cyber and Risk support
CyAuditor(Inclusions) Business Basic Package
- Online Self Assessments
- Decision Maker Cyber Risk Report (Board, Leadership etc.)
- Frequency Quarterly, Half Yearly, Annual Business Risk Review
- Business Risk Profile
- Business Checklist Item Assessment
- Essential 8 - Short Form Assessment
- NIST Cyber Framework - Short Form Assessment
WorkForce EQ(Inclusions) Premium Business Package
- As per Business Basic & Business Standard WorkForce EQ
- WorkForce Dark Web Monitoring*$4 per user per month
- WorkForce Risk Testing (WRT)*$6 per user per month (see below. All Testing Services are included in the $6 per user)
- Testing - Cyber Awareness - see above WRT pricing
- Testing - Cyber Hygiene - see above WRT pricing
- Testing - Cyber Attention Focus - see above WRT pricing
- Testing - Cyber Workspace Culture - see above WRT pricing
- Testing - Cyber Workspace Engagement - see above WRT pricing
Supply Chain EQ(Inclusions) Premium Business Package
- As per Business Basic & Business Standard Supply Chain EQ
- Supply Chain Dark Web Monitoring*$4 per Supplier per month (see below)
- Dark Web Monitoring - 3rd Party - see above pricing
- Dark Web Monitoring - 4th Party (IT Provider) - see above pricing
- 5th Party Dark Web Monitoring - Supply Chain Dark Web Monitoring*$0.25 per 3rd Party Supplier per month
As Seen In
Frequently Asked Questions
The most popular questions.
Can I conduct a 'Self-Assessment'?
Absolutely! CyberEQ is designed so that Business Decision Makers can own and complete the whole Cyber Risk Assessment process. Delegating helps when tasks need to be actioned, however, the risk is non-delegable. If you are deemed unreasonable, under law, your support is not responsible, you are.
Can I manage my Business Cyber Risks?
Definitely! With all subscriptions, you are able to assess various risk profiles and consider advanced tools that will help provide you to assess cyber security posture, build strategic remediation plans and execute them to reduce risk
Can I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription anytime in your account. Once the subscription is canceled, you will not be charged next month. You will continue to have access to your account until your current subscription expires.
Can I request a refund?
Unfortunately, we do not issue full or partial refunds as the platform is used to manage and identify risk on a monthly basis.
What kind of payment do you take?
We accept debit card or credit card payments that are facilitated through Stripe.
Are there any setup fees?
No, there aren’t any setup fees. We will assist you with the process, free of charge.
When will I be billed?
You will be billed on the same date every month from the day you sign up.