Who should attend?
Administration, Operational Leaders, Line Management, HR, Executives, Boards
Teams or Zoom Training (face-to-face can be arranged at additional cost)
|5+ People||$200 +GST|
|12+ People||$165 +GST|
Cyber Intelligence topics include:
Do you work within Cyber Risk environments?
- Would you like to be more confident and competent in leading and communicating with business stakeholders?
- Could you benefit from a “toolbox” of evidence-based Cyber Intelligence methods, to use at work and share with colleagues?
The ability to navigate cyber risks successfully is critical in every modern successful organisation in Australia today – one of the most Cyber targeted nations in the (Western) world. Cyber Intelligence develops clarity and a multi-dimensional risk mindset; the ability to navigate and adjust approaches to be more effective when working across teams and stakeholders.
This advanced, interactive, and applied course guides participants beyond cyber awareness, into behavioural change, by cultivating ways of thinking and acting that are proven to work in organisational contexts. Participants will gain key insights, and learn how to cultivate Cyber Awareness Mindsets in themselves and others. They will take away a tool kit for building trust, credibility, and relationships across stakeholder groups.
Course topics include:
- Cyber Intelligence (CQ) – what it is and how it works
- The 3 vital questions to ask about Cyber
- Experiencing Cyber differences (simulation)
- Cyberculture – “the language of culture” (research)
- Communication for clarity (case)
- Highly Effective Multi-Dimensional Teams – "how to ensure everyone understands the challenge"
- Building trust and credibility across stakeholders (scenarios and strategies)
This workshop will equip participants to connect better with diverse clients, colleagues, and communities. It will also make them leaders in their organisation in cultivating Cyber Culture Mindsets.
As a result of this course, participants will:
- Understand the impact of cyber on your interactions and on the service you provide
- Develop their cyberculture mindset, to think clearly, creatively, and effectively on cyber
- Become skilled at reading cyber clues in behaviours, beyond the surface level
- Be able to carefully analyse the consequences of cyber gaps, by seeing other risk perspectives
- Know five key ways to bridge cyber gaps, and what each alternative asks